In this position you will:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical systems issues as they pertain to factory operations and individual pieces of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose automated machine controls.
- Respond to both planned and immediate maintenance requests.
- Perform required Preventive Maintenance work as scheduled
- Troubleshoot and repair various types of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Perform other duties as required.
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience supporting 3-phase 480 electrical systems.
- 2+ years of experience supporting machine controls and automation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as maintenance manuals, engineering blueprints, and electrical schematics.
- Highly skilled in the use of a wide array of hand tools and power tools.
- Capable of working in a self-directed manner and able to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong organization skills.
- Possess excellent communication and listening skills.
- Possess robust logic and problem-solving skills paying close attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable of general safety and as it relates to maintenance functions.
- Must have valid drivers license with a good driving record
2 YEARS OF WORKING WITH 3-phase 480 electrical systems
2 YEARS OF WORKING WITH machine controls and automation
Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
We offer company paid health insurance with a full benefit program, including a 401K match program.
Accu-Fab, Inc. seeks, in all of its operations, to employ individuals for available positions on the basis of their qualifications, working knowledge, and competency. Accu-Fab has a continuing commitment to ensure that fair and equal employment opportunities are extended to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Accu-Fab, Inc. maintains a drug free work environment. You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check and have a current driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Compensation is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time