Innovation and investment are key in today’s volatile economic landscape. Of note, recently we have expanded our proprietary Paperless Documentation technology (PDS), adding new software modules that provide employees access to:
- All ISO documentation, policies and procedures
- Instant business and quality analytics
- HR portal access – time, attendance and vacation scheduling
- Finish department – process control and scheduling
In addition to innovation, we continue to invest in manufacturing capabilities!
Our recent purchase and installation of a HAAS VF-7 machining center adds multiple capabilities to our growing list, including:
- Larger table for processing (84.0” x 28.0”) larger parts and multiple part setups
- Increased tooling capacity/capabilities (25 Pocket Tool Changer)
- Increased processing/milling speed (10,000 RPM Spindle)
- 5-axis output with the addition of the 4th axis trunion
We are extremely excited about this new machine and the additional machining capabilities we can now offer to our customers!