We hope everyone’s 2020 is off to a great start! In order to kick off the new year, it is important to us that we highlight how Accu-Fab adds value to our business relationships.
10 Reasons You Should Call Accu-Fab
- Turnkey Contract Manufacturing Operations: We endeavor to do everything under our roof! Design and development, machining, laser cutting, punching, forming, hardware insertion, welding, powder coating, wet painting, electro-mechanical assembly, kitting, and full system integration – Accu-Fab has the processes to support your supply chain needs!
- Exceptional Quality Systems: ISO 14000 environmental compliance and ISO 9001-2015 certified quality systems, enable Accu-Fab to meet the most stringent quality requirements.
- Competitive Pricing: Consistent low-cost solutions offered for a diverse array of capabilities.
- Collaborative Engineering Support: Seasoned engineering staff dedicated to help you design, develop, and cut costs from your projects.
- Comprehensive Technology Capabilities: Cutting-edge computer aided design and manufacturing. You will find the most advanced technologies implemented throughout our administrative, engineering and manufacturing facilities.
- Outstanding Customer Service: Our dedicated customer program management teams learn the ins and outs of each customer’s account, always putting our customer’s needs first!
- Experienced Supply Chain Solutions: We employee many management systems including Kanban, dock-to-stock, JIT, vendor-managed inventory, pull programs, product consignment; and have diverse experience in supporting your production needs including international shipping and warehousing logistics!
- Always Investing in New Technology: Accu-Fab maintains our competitive position by continually investing in the newest machinery possible, as well as, being very focused on continuous improvement of all our internal management and manufacturing systems.
- We view our Relationships with clients as “Partnerships” and are eager to support you as we help grow our business together!
- We foster successful Business Relationships based on strong ethics and Christian principles.
In the never-ending journey of continuous improvement, Accu-Fab’s team stays focused on improving efficiencies through work organization. Recent kaizen in our paint department resulted in a new workflow design and cell for masking. Simultaneously, our assembly team is hard at work setting up a new value stream for customer production in order to help simplify workflow and keep up with our standards of EXCELLENCE.
Want to learn more? Contact the ACCU-FAB team at Sales@AccuFabNC.com