The lean principle of “demand flow” can significantly improve your control of the supply chain. When replenishment of parts to your line by your supplier is designed to be initiated in real time based on actual pull signals generated by your consumption on the line, your parts arrive when and where you need them!
As part of a lean business strategy, partnering with a reliable supplier who is committed to the principles of just-in-time and on-time delivery can help your business benefit from lean operations in the following ways:
- Reduced time spent addressing supply chain issues
- Reduced costs associated with rush deliveries
- Protecting your business reputation
- Increasing your competitive edge
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Limited workflow disruptions
- Improving cash flow
Read the case study: How ACCU-FAB Gets Delivery Right on Time to learn how the company made operational changes to align their goals with JIT principles.
How can we help you meet your customers’ demands? Contact us to discuss your needs with our qualified specialists or call 919-212-6400.